The Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is the compulsory gateway for the engineers from all across the world to pursue their professional careers as technocrats in various reputed companies in Australia. This CDR report is assessed by a team known as the Engineers Australia (EA).
Thus, if you are planning to stay and work in Australia as engineers, then you need to get your CDR report approved by the EA assessors. In this respect, you need to follow all their latest updated guidelines very carefully. It is always advisable for you to avail the best online CDR Writing Help from a good provider.
The mycdraustralia.com is always the number one online CDR Engineers Australia services for you.
Write the Best CDR Report
In order to write an ideal CDR report, you need to keep yourself updated with the latest developments in the official Engineers Australia (EA) website. You can also download the MSA booklet from the website for free in this regard.
- Use the Right ANZCO: Each and every engineering discipline under the EA guideline contains its own ANZCO code. Thus, at the rime of application, you need to submit under this definite ANZCO code for the particular technical discipline you are applying for.
- Preparing the Career Episodes (CEs): You need to write three Career Episodes in your CDR report. In these career episodes, you need to write all the details of your engineering project experiences. Always write it in fist person and in active voice.
- Writing the Summary Statement: It is a one paragraph long statement in a summarized form, highlighting the important points in the 3 career episodes.
- Enclose Updated CV: Always enclose your update CV or resume along with your CDR.
- The CPD (Continuing Professional Development): Here you need to write about your own skills, experience and knowledge.
If you avail our CDR Help service, our experts can guide you perfectly in this regard.
Save your CDR from EA Rejections
- You need not include any details regarding your previous company. Rather emphasize on your own personal skills and knowledge in the report.
- Write only relevant points in the CDR along with sufficient roofs of all the clams made in the report
- Always avoid the addition of unnecessary words or fluffs in the report. This might have negative impression on the Engineers Australia (EA) assessors
- Give roper bibliography, indices as well as references
- Try toad more examples and illustrations so that the assessors can give more weight tags to your CDR
You can always go through the CDR Samples, that can be downloaded for free via or mycdraustralia.com official website any time and from anywhere. Our assessment writing services always assure you of selections by the EA in a single chance.
All our global clients are very happy and satisfied with our services. They are now working as engineers in various technical organizations in Australia. Therefore, join us very soon on our My CDR Australia official website to make your dreams come true.